Thank you for Subscribing!
Here is Your Free Resource Guide!
- Click on the picture to get your free Grief Comforts Guide.
- In case the links are not live, download the guide to your own computer (see download icon in the top right corner of your screen
- I hope these clickable resources of comforting music, informational articles, and inspirational books on grieving lift you and those you love closer to comfort and faith in God and His Son.
There are many more helpful and healing resources for us when we lose someone we love. I know from personal experiences through the death of my sixteen-year-old son in an early morning car accident that, initially, you have no motivation to heal…just in getting through one day at a time.
I pray that even years later after your loss, you can open these links to find comfort and encouragement.
In case you have not read my book, Tragedy’s Treasures, a Mom’s Journey Through Grief, please click on the link and read the reviews on Amazon. It shares my honest, roller-coaster journey through grief.
Readers have shared really appreciating the part in the book explaining what to say and what not to say to others who are grieving.
If you have read it, THANK YOU! If you haven’t yet written a review, would you please go to this link and write a short review? http://amzn.to/2p7Tc8i
Perhaps you have close friends and loved ones who could also gain comfort from this Resource Guide. If so, please invite them to go to www.openyourtreasures.com and sign up for my newsletter to get their free resource guide.
You will receive monthly newsletters full of encouragement and tips on how to “open your treasures” and use your talents to have passion, purpose, and promise in your life. Links to any blog posts you might have missed will also be included.
If I can encourage or support you in your life journey, please let me know what you are interested in learning more about.
Latest posts by Karyn Almendarez (see all)
- Blogs for Boomers: Living With Passion - January 16, 2017
- Tragedy’s Treasures, A Mom’s Journey Through Grief, is Born! - October 23, 2016
- Tragedy’s Treasures, A Mom’s Journey Through Grief Is For Sale on Monday, October 10th! - October 8, 2016